Re: WTB: CW and SSB kits to help the ham community in S2

KF6VCI <kf6vci@...>

GA Ross,

yes, please! No, I don't have a set price. But I would rather buy a 5Watter and 2 QCX and a BitX20 for $ 250 than a OHR 500 for $ 250. More bang for the buck kinda thinking.

72,
Chris KF6VCI, HS0ZFE, MI1ESG

On Sun, Oct 20, 2019 at 10:31 PM Ruth A Mumaw <k3nlt@...> wrote:

I have several one band units in the category you indicate. Do you have a set price you want to pay? I will make a list of you want.   Russ.  K3NLT

On October 20, 2019, at 8:01 AM, KF6VCI <kf6vci@...> wrote:

No 49er collecting dust? No receiver or QCX in a case? No SSB rig for sale?

CONUS shipping. Hope that someone has something for sale!

72,
Chris

On Sun, Oct 20, 2019 at 6:22 AM W6BOW via Groups.Io <DBuckter=aol.com@groups.io> wrote:
Compelling.