Re: test mssg

WA0ITP

Thank you John,  I hadnt considered that.

72 WAØITP
I love this radio stuff.
On 10/27/2019 5:46 PM, John KK4ITX via Groups.Io wrote:

This is the first msg from you today......one thing that I have noticed is if you send to multiple addresses and put an .io address in Cc or BCC the email gets bottled up somewhere waiting for approval.  Perhaps that’s what happened ?

John
KK4ITX

Reaching for my MIC I banged my head ..... now I see double you.

On Oct 27, 2019, at 17:15, WA0ITP <wa0itp@...> wrote:

I have posted some messages this afternoon but haven't seen them in my inbox.  Is it just my email client, or are others seeing them?

TIA
--
72 WAØITP
I love this radio stuff.