Re: W0IIT Test

Walter - K5EST

Sad...very sad. Bart, sure made 4SQRP a better group, always willing to help. QRP from the clouds, now that's new!

Walter Dufrain - K5EST - QRPcw

On Sun, Oct 27, 2019, 16:30 WA0ITP <wa0itp@...> wrote:
Test again  I'm trying to post a note abt Bart Lawson W0IIT's passing  but groups.io isnt accepting/relaying them.  I'll try again:

One of our founding members Bart Lawson, W0IIT (SK) passed away Friday morning. He, along with Gene Sailsbury N0MQ (SK), Joe Porter W0MQY, and Dave Bixler W0CH formed the 4SQRP in 2003. He was good friend and was respected by all who knew him. His service will be at the Billings Funeral home in Woodward, OK.  Here's a link to his obituary https://www.billingsfuneralhomewoodward.com/obituaries/Bart-Lawson?obId=8423184#

72 and rest in peace my friend, you will be missed by many.
72 WAØITP
I love this radio stuff.
On 10/27/2019 4:15 PM, WA0ITP wrote:
I have posted some messages this afternoon but haven't seen them in my inbox.  Is it just my email client, or are others seeing them?

TIA
--
72 WAØITP
I love this radio stuff.