Re: nouveau 75 Dave Cripe/Voltage Checks

nm0s_qrp <ai9e_qrp@...>

Bob, that seems like a good insight.  I have a suspicion that there may be an underlying cause, possibly a manufacturing issue causing the small SMT transistors to leak.  My operating theory is that there may be some solder paste under the SMT parts that is allowing some current leakage.  This would cause Q12 and Q11 to be turned on simultaneously, resulting in the high dissipation you observed, and may cause the oscillations you are seeing.  I'm going to do some checking to see what I can find.