Re: Selling Hilltopper 20 and QCX 40

KF6VCI <kf6vci@...>

Dang! I missed that message. (Am still looking for another 40 m QCX 40 / 30 / 20
or 5-Watter (built, please)?

72,
Chris KF6VCI

QCX has sold. Thanks all!

--
Kind Regards / Mit freundlichen Gruessen

Chris Wagner
+880 189 303 4250, Skype: hs0zfe, LINE and WhatsApp: +66 98 483 7745
Inside Bangladesh: 880 184 7305 146 (I'm using this number to call back)