From: Leland Lannoye via Groups.Io <w9hifmemorialstation@...>
To: main <main@4SQRP.groups.io>
Sent: Sun, Nov 10, 2019 11:00 am
Subject: Re: [4SQRP] Murania You Tube Video

No, it ain't, but unlike ain't, neither infotainment nor izzat are in the dictionary.?? Love the creativity, though.
Lee, W9HIF
On 11/10/2019 12:49, WA0ITP wrote:
In case you missed it, here is a link to Dave's excellent Murania You Tube video??

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YWMzgEpFDJo&fbclid=IwAR3F6E79kZzw7d4pvLgiUwQ7C6x5-GxCZEDb3u6_KryOrPqKOOCbdvT3KiY

It's short and makes for good Sunday afternoon infotaiment (izzat a word?)
--
72 WA??ITP
I love this radio stuff.