Re: Great CW operating article

Gwen Patton

In CW Academy, one of the instructors shared a document on ham radio operating ethics. It's more up to date than the "novice accent" article -- which was also shared -- and is probably far more accurate as well. Most of the content wasn't so much about ethics as sensible procedures, with emphasis on the "sensible" part. If something was described, it usually had a reason. I like it a lot, but still don't consider it engraved in titanium. There are multiple versions for the different regions, in PDF and Powerpoint format. I think it's worth a look.

73,
Gwen, NG3P