Re: Great CW operating article

James Shaver

My goodness the whole “not ham radio” nonsense gets old.

On Nov 10, 2019, at 8:39 AM, n4mj via Groups.Io <n4mj@...> wrote:

John, VE3IPS, I agree - FT8 is NOT ham radio...  Can see that it might be useful for "coordinated" propagation studies by designated researchers/organizations but it is NOT ham radio.
73 de n4mj//glenn

  Thank you!

On Sunday, November 10, 2019, 07:31:59 AM CST, John <ve3ips@...> wrote:

Thanks Doc for this article as I think FT8 isnt ham radio
John ve3ips
--
Sent with a Palm Pilot. Ve3ips.wordpress.com
Radio: it's not just a hobby, it's a way of life