Re: Nouveau-75

Charles W. Powell

Speaking of the N-75, I thought I might like to build another, but I see sales are “suspended.”  Is there a timeline for rescinding the suspension?

73,

Chas - NK8O

On Nov 13, 2019, at 8:41 AM, WA0ITP <wa0itp@...> wrote:

Correct.I meant Q2. sri.
72 WAØITP
I love this radio stuff.
On 11/12/2019 7:09 PM, John Lonigro wrote:
Terry:

I'm assuming you mean Q2, not C2?  We don't want to confuse an already confused situation.

John, AA0VE

On 11/12/19 4:28 PM, WA0ITP wrote:
Yes, in any event C2 has to be assembled opposite what the board silk screen shows.
72 WAØITP
I love this radio stuff.
On 11/12/2019 2:44 PM, Johnny Matlock wrote:
Thanks Terry
I guess the only question is:
Is the right side viewing the radio from the front?
Thanks
Johnny

On Tue, Nov 12, 2019 at 12:59 PM WA0ITP <wa0itp@...> wrote:
Dave's response to the same question asked in an earlier email.

"1.  The main PCB transistor Q2 must be installed with its large flat face oriented toward the RIGHT side of the board.  The PCB silk screen is INCORRECT.  There are pictures posted that show the transistor installed in the opposite way, these are incorrect."

The manual and schematic are correct .
72 WAØITP
I love this radio stuff.
On 11/12/2019 11:56 AM, Johnny Matlock wrote:

Gm all
This question came in on the club inquiry email.

I’m not sure about the answer so I’m reposting it here?

Any ideas guys?

Thanks

Check out the 4SQRP website at 4sqrp.com

Check out the 4SQRP website at 4sqrp.com