Re: Nouveau 75

w9ran

On 11/20/2019 7:24 PM, Charles W. Powell via Groups.Io wrote:
I called for about 10 minutes but nothing heard.
Charlie, if you're around check 3880 next Wed. night starting at 5PM your time, for the Mighty Elmac Net.    Net control is WA6GYC out of the Detroit area and you should be able to hear him at least until the band goes long.   It was fading after about 1/2 hour when I checked in with my Nouveau 75 aided by a single sweep-tube amplifier running about 20 watts carrier, but Rex heard me better than I was hearing him at the time.   He just got his N-75 kit so there will be others on the net soon.

The Elmac net has moved up a couple of hours due to 75 meter propagation, but meets each Wed. on 3880 except the first Wed. of the month when the Collins Collectors AM Net take over, and you'll get to hear lots of "tall ship" AM stations then.

73, Bob W9RAN