Re: Status of Nouveau 75

Leland Lannoye

I am always willing to put out work for others to do.

On Thu, Dec 5, 2019 at 10:15, Leland Lannoye via Groups.Io
<w9hifmemorialstation@...> wrote:
Since you don't have your 36 hour day filled yet, why not bring out the 40 meter version as well. Bud Koeppell would be pleased as well.

On Thu, Dec 5, 2019 at 9:35, nm0s_qrp via Groups.Io
<ai9e_qrp@...> wrote:
For those patiently waiting for sales of the Nouveau 75 to resume, more patience is needed!
I'm in the process of modifying the PCB layout to add the receiver mods, and should have that done this weekend.  A few more weeks will be required to get boards fabbed and shipped, and sales should resume in January.  Thanks for bearing with us!

73 Dave NM0S