Re: Last Sunday surprise

davemrtn <davemrtn@...>

Proof positive they really do work.

Wherever I go, there He is.
Psalms 111:10
Recycle, Reuse, Re-purpose, Repair
Neither Time nor Energy can be Recycled or Reused, don't waste either.

On 12/12/2019 12:13 PM, Carl Gansen wrote:
Just before the sprint on Sunday, I discovered that my 40M vertical would not load and I could not hear  any signals. I ended up using the 160M vertical through the LDG tuner for the sprint.

Last week we had a brief but intense snow squall come through with thunder and lightning.  Today I learned that A lightning strike had blown the coax off. Further down the cable I have a panel with Polyphaser lightning  protection. It kept the lightning from reaching the house