Re: Last Sunday surprise

Carl Gansen

I'm assuming  that it does. I know I have the booklet down in my radio room and possibly  a spare insert on the shelf.
My 2nd son is going to help by replacing the cable and I'll make sure we deal with it then. I bought the whole set of lightning protection supplies through DX Engineering.

I installed the current system back in 2012 when the feed line from my 160M got blown and took a lot of good stuff with it.  I lost my Omni 6+, Hercules II amplifier, 100 amp power supply, a handful of older solid state rigs and everything on our computer network (except the printer that I hated...that survived until just after the insurance  settlement).  I learned a couple lessons that time.