Re: SSS Results for December

wynger99@yahoo.com

Carl,, we met earlier this year (via email).  I was the lucky winner of the Argo 505, Dale WN0WWY.
I will be thinking of you and your battle you are going through. God Bless you and your family.

72/73
Dale  WN0WWY

On Thursday, December 12, 2019, 12:34:00 PM CST, Jody - K3JZD <k3jzd.jody@...> wrote:

Hi Carl,

So sorry to hear of your battle with the cancer.  While I have not participated in the SSS for the last x months, I could always count on making a contact with you whenever I could join in.

The silence from Belle Plaine will be deafening.

Press On . . . . .

73/72
Jody - K3JZD

On Wed, Dec 11, 2019 at 01:08 PM, Carl Gansen wrote:
Hello to all 4 State QRP members,

I started with the 4 States group a bit over two years ago.  I have enjoyed the group.  It was fun to meet a dedicated group of QRP enthusiasts.
In the process, I added a few new friends and enjoyed the company of a few that I had met elsewhere.

It is highly likely that my operating will be curtailed in 2020. I have been fighting stage four kidney cancer for over two years now. . . . . .

72/73
Carl WB0CFF