Re: [ADV] Re: [ADV] [4SQRP] Test mssge

Leland Lannoye

Somehow I thought you'd approve. I also support vets (both types, veterans and veterinarians).

On Wed, Dec 18, 2019 at 11:33, jrdock@...
<jrdock@...> wrote:
A good investment.....

Pro

Jack R. Dock ... How about we give GOD a reason to continue blessing America?  In defense of America I pledge my life, my fortune and my sacred honor.
War does not determine who is right, only who is left.
"A veteran is someone who at one point in their life, wrote a blank check made payable to The United States of America for any amount, up to and including their life."

On Dec 18, 2019, at 8:21 AM, Leland Lannoye via Groups.Io <w9hifmemorialstation@...> wrote:

Two things have to change for that to happen. This society must terminate legitimacy of murder and the equation of immorality with equality. I have no fortune. I squandered it on medical catastrophe cleanup. I place whatever else I have on the next world rather than this one.

On Wed, Dec 18, 2019 at 9:15, jrdock@...
<jrdock@...> wrote:
Got it ...

Pro

Jack R. Dock ... How about we give GOD a reason to continue blessing America?  In defense of America I pledge my life, my fortune and my sacred honor.
War does not determine who is right, only who is left.
"A veteran is someone who at one point in their life, wrote a blank check made payable to The United States of America for any amount, up to and including their life."

On Dec 18, 2019, at 8:06 AM, WA0ITP <wa0itp@...> wrote:

Testing

--
72 WAØITP