Re: Einstein on RF and cat.

Austin Seraphin, KA3TTT

According to Quote Investigator it first showed up in the Unix fortune program.

On 12/18/19 3:46 PM, WA0ITP wrote:
Einstein I think.
72 WAØITP
I love this radio stuff.
On 12/18/2019 1:08 PM, Paul Goemans wrote:
Doesn’t this quote go all the way back to Marconi?

Paul Goemans WA9PWP
Stoughton, WI

From: Frank Perkins
Sent: Wednesday, December 18, 2019 11:39 AM
To: main@4sqrp.groups.io
Subject: Re: [4SQRP] NC-40a Build

Hi Terry,
I like your "I love this radio stuff" saying!
I ran across this . . .
One ham was trying to explain the magic of wireless communication by saying its kinda like a long telegraph wire across the country with a cat.
You pull the cat's tail in New York, and hear it's yowl in San Francisco.
Except there's no wire, and no cat!!!
72s
Frank N6CES

On Wed, Dec 18, 2019, 9:03 AM WA0ITP <wa0itp@...> wrote:
tnx much Bob
72 WAØITP
I love this radio stuff.
wwwwa0itp.com
www.4sqrp.com
On 12/18/2019 9:55 AM, Robert Pritchard wrote:
See Attached PDF
Bob
K0FHG

On Wed, Dec 18, 2019 at 8:47 AM WA0ITP <wa0itp@...> wrote:
Did anyone build the updated NC-40a build lead by K7QO?  I dug out my board for a Winter project and am looking for the documentation.  There's gotta be a web site with the dox, or a build group, or on someone's hard drive.

TIA for any info.
--
72 WAØITP
I love this radio stuff.