Any suggestions on an audio amp appropriate to Hilltoppers 20&40

W6BOW

Dear All,

I'm currently portable in Summit, NJ, enjoying QSOs far and abroad running 4SQRP's Hilltopper 20.
("Summit" ... "Hilltopper". Savor the irony all those so inclined.)

 What I've discovered ...
  1. This is a terrific rig.
  2. My 69 year old ears are no longer "up to the task".
Any suggestions on a quality audio amp compatible with Hilltoppers (20 and 40)?

Note: Even with my sub-par hearing I've enjoyed QSO's this week with 3 European stations plus a host stateside from Seattle to Houston and in between.

Don   W6BOW/2/QRP