Re: Any suggestions on an audio amp appropriate to Hilltoppers 20&40

W6BOW

Mike (N0SO),

Yes, it does look like they are out of stock presently. Site links however do provide possible equivalents. Thanks much. Will follow through  in near future with final results and info I hope to be helpful to others.

Respectfully,

Don  W6BOW
SF  CA   USA

On Dec 20, 2019, at 4:08 PM, Mike Heitmann <n0so@...> wrote:

I’ve used this amp:
DROK TDA7297 15W+15W Audio Power Amplifier Module AC/DC 9-18V 2.0 Dual Channel Stereo Amp Board, DIY Sound System Component https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00C4MT274/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_tai_6yt.DbA8Z2XVE

Looks like they are out of stock at the moment, though.

Mike, N0SO

On Dec 20, 2019, at 1:58 PM, W6BOW via Groups.Io <DBuckter@...> wrote:

Dear All,

I'm currently portable in Summit, NJ, enjoying QSOs far and abroad running 4SQRP's Hilltopper 20.
("Summit" ... "Hilltopper". Savor the irony all those so inclined.)

 What I've discovered ...
  1. This is a terrific rig.
  2. My 69 year old ears are no longer "up to the task".
Any suggestions on a quality audio amp compatible with Hilltoppers (20 and 40)?

Note: Even with my sub-par hearing I've enjoyed QSO's this week with 3 European stations plus a host stateside from Seattle to Houston and in between.

Don   W6BOW/2/QRP