Early Christmas Present

Robert

I got my Nouveau 75 put together last week, was able to talk to Johnny AC0BQ Wednesday night on his N75, but we are only 45 miles apart. I was playing with the little rig tonight, calling CQ at 3.885, and out of the ether came a reply from KD6OS, Ralph in Porum, OK, what a gracious operator, he worked with the QSB  that often comes with a tiny signal and we had a great QSO, he was was running 200 watts and had a loop antenna. Ralph said my audio was great, wow what fun. I have already put the QSL card in the mailbox :)

72's
Bert
N0YJ

Nouveau 75 SN:017