Re: M Cubed Electronix Multi-Testerr Fixture

John

I have one of these (they're super handy) but I don't remember doing much more than installing three clip leads jumpers and a battery and putting it in a black plastic box.

Is this the semiconductor tester you're referring to?

John K5MO

On Tue, Dec 24, 2019 at 8:38 AM John - KK4ITX via Groups.Io <jleahy00=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
Mike,

You probably know this, a seal of the company shows it filing a “Dead” report for 2004, I assume in Ohio that means out of business.  There were 2 principals and neither show up in a QRZ Search.

Perhaps checking eBay for a listing will yield some info and just maybe what you seek ?

Good Luck & Merry Christmas,

John
KK4ITX

Visit:  www.zaarc.org.   👁

On Dec 24, 2019, at 07:04, wb8icn@... wrote:

I bought this  Multi-Tester Fixture kit years ago but never opened the box. I opened it yesterday to discover that there was no CD or documentation in with the kit. Does anyone have the assemble manual and the user manual?

Merry Christmas and 72/73...

Mike, WB8ICN