Re: Ozark Patrol Kits ever be offered again?

davemrtn <davemrtn@...>

Merry Christmas Curt,

Yes we will be continuing to sell and ship the Ozark Patrol, but there is still a few parts we have not received and that is what is holding up shipping the kits.

Hopefully they will be shipping again quickly after January 1, watch the website.

Wherever I go, there He is.
Psalms 111:10
Recycle, Reuse, Re-purpose, Repair
Neither Time nor Energy can be Recycled or Reused, don't waste either.

On 12/25/2019 2:19 PM, Curt via Groups.Io wrote:
The kit has shown "Temporarily Out Of Stock" for awhile.  Is there any expectation that it will ever be offered again?  If there anyone wanting to sell with an unbuilt kit, please contact me offline.

Curt KB5JO