Field Day June 22, June 23

Robert

I have reserved two camp sites,. site #29 and #32 for this years field day. Johnny AC0BQ, and Terry WA0ITP, and I have operated field day from Weston Bend State Park for the last 2 years. It is a great place to play radio, I hope to have a good outing this year as well.

Directions to the park:

Take I-29 to Exit 20/Weston/Leavenworth and Atchison, Kan. Take Hwy. 273 west toward Weston. At the intersection of Hwy. 273 and Hwy. 45, turn south. The state park entrance is one half mile on the west side.

The two sites will be good for at least 4 tents, and two campers.

Come and join Johnny and I, and hopefully Terry this year. The more the better. I know that Johnny has purchased a screen room, and I think Terry has also, that will keep the bugs at bay, for some night time operating.

If no one objects we could use the club call, or I have reserved the special event call of K0N, if we want to use that.

Only thing for sure at this point is the campsites are reserved, and that we have fun.....

72's
Bert
N0YJ