Re: Thunderbird .msf file problem

David Lininger

Is there any difference Mac vs PC? I'm running 60.9.1 (64-bit) on a Mac.

On 4/1/20 13:00, WA0ITP wrote:
Forgot to ask, which version of Tbird are you using>  mine is 68.3.1  32
bit.  Is anyone out there using this version?  If not, dont download the
latest one (68.3.1), at least until a fix is found.

72 WAØITP
I love this radio stuff.

On 1/4/2020 1:36 PM, Bob - K2KI wrote:
Hey Gang,
I find I have to continuously repair the same folders over and over. I
even have run extensive disk checks on the hard drive but to no avail.
I even decreased the message amounts per folder by archiving them but
still no joy. I had filed bug reports with the Thunderbird crew but
nothing of a response yet. I am sure they will get this straightened
out. I have have to do something I am not familiar with... Be patient! :-)

Will post anything I come up with!
--
73/72 . .
Bob de k2ki
On 1/4/2020 11:30 AM, WA0ITP wrote:
Jeff, Bob and all,

Rebuilding the .msf index file didnt fix the issue. Its still the
same, I have to repair the file in order to see the mssgs I've read
and left in the folder for storage.  I'm hoping that downloading a
new version of Thunderbird will fix that.

Suggestions are welcome, TIA
72 WAØITP
I love this radio stuff.
On 1/3/2020 8:50 PM, WA0ITP wrote:
FB Bob, Will do.
72 WAØITP
I love this radio stuff.
On 1/3/2020 5:24 PM, Bob - K2KI wrote:
I have been having the same issue after the last Thunderbird
Update. I tried rebuilding the global index this evening but things
are still a little "whacked" (technical term). I am missing a few
context menu entries such as "Mark All As Read" when right clicking
on a folder. I am all folder driven for every service or list I
subscribe to!

I hope this goes away after some patch. Let me know if you find a
resolution and I will do the same!

Take care...
--
73/72 . .
Bob de k2ki
On 1/3/2020 1:24 PM, WA0ITP wrote:
I'm having trouble with Thunderbird.  See mssg below.  I get
this message on every folder and have to go thru the routine of
repairing the folder in order to see the messages in that
folder.  Has anyone else experienced this weirdness?  If so
did you find a fix?
TIA for any info.

--
72 WAØITP