Re: [OT] Thunderbird .msf file problem

Jeff Logullo N0̸MII

One more data point:

  • I run (and have been running) Thunderbird 68.3.1 (32-bit) for quite a while.
  • This is on Windows 10 Pro v. 1903.
  • I'm using IMAP (not POP) to access my mail on the server.
  • I haven't experienced the "rebuild folder" behavior

I'm not saying that there aren't bugs in this version of Thunderbird... but the problem Terry reports doesn't seem to be a universal problem.

Terry, you might look to see if you're using some old/bad plugins...
Also: could another email client you use (a smart phone or tablet) be disrupting things?

Jeff

On 1/4/2020 5:54 PM, WA0ITP wrote:
Sri Bob,

68.3.1 seems to be buggy.  Hope they can and will straighten it out.
72 WAØITP
I love this radio stuff.
On 1/4/2020 2:36 PM, Bob - K2KI wrote:
Too late for me Terry... 68.3.1 (32-bit) here too. Oh well, maybe I can download an earlier version, backup my profile folder and its contents and nuke this version. See if that helps. I just would hate to do something rash only to find that I can never go back to where I am, The thought of losing access to all of the mail I have accumulated scares me!
--
73/72 . .
Bob de k2ki

--