Re: 4SQRP Second Sunday Sprint - Sun, 01/12/2020 #cal-notice

n4mj

GE Johnny.  Been calling CQ SS 4S and CQ 4S for a while and nothing heard.  That was on 7.122 and 3.564 Mhz.  I'm not overly surprised as 20m was crazy this afternoon.  Stations I normally hear for SOTA were whispers and ESP.  Thinking tonight isn't any better on the lower bands.  Just not hearing much at all.
Posted on QRPSPOTS but no results.

n4mj

  Thank you!

On Sunday, January 12, 2020, 07:24:22 PM CST, Johnny Matlock <jomatlock@...> wrote:

Ge group
Any one planning on working the SSS tonight?
I sent cq on 7.122 and now am qrl at 3564?

On Sun, Jan 12, 2020 at 7:00 PM main@4SQRP.groups.io Calendar <noreply@groups.io> wrote:

4SQRP Second Sunday Sprint

When:
Sunday, 12 January 2020