Re: 4SQRP Second Sunday Sprint - Sun, 01/12/2020 #cal-notice

Johnny AC0BQ

Hello Glenn
Well I just snagged Carl in MN. so there are some of on the bands tonight.
Im at 3564 if you want to try?
72
Johnny

On Sun, Jan 12, 2020 at 7:32 PM n4mj via Groups.Io <n4mj=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
GE Johnny.  Been calling CQ SS 4S and CQ 4S for a while and nothing heard.  That was on 7.122 and 3.564 Mhz.  I'm not overly surprised as 20m was crazy this afternoon.  Stations I normally hear for SOTA were whispers and ESP.  Thinking tonight isn't any better on the lower bands.  Just not hearing much at all.
Posted on QRPSPOTS but no results.

n4mj

  Thank you!

On Sunday, January 12, 2020, 07:24:22 PM CST, Johnny Matlock <jomatlock@...> wrote:

Ge group
Any one planning on working the SSS tonight?
I sent cq on 7.122 and now am qrl at 3564?

On Sun, Jan 12, 2020 at 7:00 PM main@4SQRP.groups.io Calendar <noreply@groups.io> wrote:

4SQRP Second Sunday Sprint

When:
Sunday, 12 January 2020