Re: FW: Bayou Jumper Souper Upper Kit Installation Help

wa2cky

Mike, I built and installed one of those for another ham and could do it for you. No cost except for postage each way. And a bit of patience as it might take a couple of weeks. If interested, drop me me a line directly.

73
Bob Groh, WA2CKY
Blue Springs, MO. 64014

On Tue, Jan 14, 2020 at 1:19 PM Mike Scheidt <N0XM@...> wrote:
I would like to hire someone (ideally someone who has installed this kit
into a Bayou Jumper already) to complete the final steps in me adding the
"Souper Upper" kit to my Bayou Jumper.  I've completed the board for the
kit, but I don't feel confident enough to complete the internal mounting of
the board, wiring the same, and most importantly, accurately drilling
through the face of the Bayou Jumper.  I have only one non-standard item on
my Bayou Jumper, in that, please note it has a Vernier tuning dial, which
has helped me a great deal in selecting the received frequency.  I don't
believe it will preclude the Souper Upper kit items to be installed as
intended.

I'll obviously pay shipping both ways, and I'd appreciate an approximate
dollar estimate to install the Souper Upper kit.  Lastly, I'm not in a
particular rush.

Thanks in advance for considering my request for assistance.

N0XM
Mike