Re: Delta Mike Romeo Net

Johnny AC0BQ

Gm Lee
The talk group is 31654.
The Net is at 9:00 pm Central time on Wednesday nights.
Hope to cu there.

On Thu, Jan 16, 2020 at 7:41 AM Leland Lannoye via Groups.Io <w9hifmemorialstation=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:

I realize I am out of sync. Such things as four bacterial and a fungal infection slow the style more than it is already.  However, the W9HIF Project is only about a month behind.  I have the SDR Cube back online, the Phaser will resume construction this weekend as long as the relapse doesn't return and the pI-Star is on for DMR.  What group do you use and is it a BrandMeister talk group?

Lee, W9HIF, ex. WA9AOE

On 1/15/2020 22:26, Robert wrote:
Thanks to all who checked in tonight.

WG5F - Ed
NK8O -- Charles
AC0BQ -- Johnny
W8NWA -- Mike
K0EMT -- Bryan
N0S0 -- Mike
KU5M -- Joe

73's  Bert N0YJ  See ya next week!
--
Lee, W9HIF
The station of the Scary Ghost Stories and Tales of the Glories of Ham Radio long, long ago.

Check out the 4SQRP website at 4sqrp.com