Re: FW: Bayou Jumper Souper Upper Kit Installation Help

Mike Scheidt

Bob,

What a very gracious offer.  Thanks.

I’m not in any hurry whatsoever.  I’ll get the Bayou Jumper and Souper Upper board and remaining parts shipped to you in the next day or two.  With UPS, I can include a prepaid return shipping label that I’ll include inside of the box that I’ll ship the stuff to you.

Thanks again kindly.

Mike

N0XM

Should you need my telephone numbers, they are:

Home 316-684-3885

Cell 316-641-5501