Wednesday evening 40m Nets

Wayne Dillon

Hi Guys and Gals,
This Wednesday evening (May 29th) will be my last evening on the nets for a while. Current circumstances are such that I need to take a sabbatical for a while, probably until the end of September time. I'm not giving up Ham radio, I'll pop up from time to time it's just that at the moment I can't be sure of being on the air when I need to be for the nets. I hope someone else can step up and run them, if not just get together and have a round table or some such
Take care and be blessed Wayne - KC0PMH

QRP -  EFFICIENCY AND SKILL, NOT POWER.

The Lord bless you and keep you

God Bless from Wayne Dillon - KC0PMH