From: main@4SQRP.groups.io [mailto:main@4SQRP.groups.io] On Behalf Of Scott WZØWthat
Sent: Thursday, January 23, 2020 4:08 PM
To: main@4SQRP.groups.io
Subject: [4SQRP] Recommendations for electronics books

Hi all,
I've built some QRP kits, and had fun doing it, but found that after I'm done, I really don't understand how they work. I see articles in QST and QRP Quarterly with interesting looking projects, but I'd like to develop a better sense for how they work. Can anyone recommend some good books or websites that explain how RF circuits work?

Thanks,

Scott WZ0W