Re: Recommendations for electronics books

Tim N9PUZ

The ARRL has two books I normally recommend:

Basic Electronics and Basic Radio. Good explanations and discussion.

Tim N9PUZ

On 1/23/2020 6:07 PM, Scott WZ├śW wrote:
Hi all,
I've built some QRP kits, and had fun doing it, but found that after I'm done, I really don't understand how they work. I see articles in QST and QRP Quarterly with interesting looking projects, but I'd like to develop a better sense for how they work. Can anyone recommend some good books or websites that explain how RF circuits work?

Thanks,

Scott WZ0W