Re: Change email URL

chukroastem36 <davemrtn@...>

Sorry, there was some QRM in the room at the time.....

Last sentence should read - "This will help direct you to the correct person when help is needed."

--- In 4sqrp@..., David Martin <davemrtn@...> wrote:

David,
Issues or questions related to the 'e-mail reflector' should be sent to
AE5K.

To all, please notice the "Contact Us" button on the 4sqrp web page.
this will help the correct person when help is needed.

On 02/17/2013 01:47 PM, Djwilcox01@... wrote:
When I registered I forgot to use my yahoo email account. I errantly
gave you my personal email URL. Now I am getting all the 4SQRP emails
in my personal account.
I use Djwilcox01@yahoo <mailto:Djwilcox01@yahoo> for all my ham radio
stuff, so would you please delete the Djwilcox01@...
<mailto:Djwilcox01@...> and add the yahoo URL.