Rain gage is flooded

WA0ITP

I wish it were last Spring. We're gettin waay too much rain. My rain gage goes
to 6" and has overflowed with the rain since Friday. BIG boomers every morning
this weekend and again today. I have 2 small ditches in the back yard which are
flooding, as is a large ditch in the neighbors back yard. This one is ~10 feet
wide. The street is curb to curb and this is the only place in the state that
has rain. Must be a message there. My ants have been unhooked all weekend and
I'm having radio withdrawal. Cmon sunshine. Last Spring was drier and far
more pleasant.

I love this radio stuff !
72 WA�ITP