Bayou Jumper -Soup'er Up'er Question

wa2cky

I am helping another ham by installing a Soup'er Up'er (SU) in his Bayou Jumper (first generation, white face panel). Up to the point where I am wiring up the Soup'er Up'er board to the Jumper - specifically on page 10 of the SU manual ( about 2/3's of the way down the page)  where you make wiring connections to the new Fine Tuning pot (FTP) - the instructions say:
   *  Solder the wire from CW to the J7 pin 1
   *  Solder the  wire from W to the J7 pin 3
   *  Solder the wire from CCW to the J7 pin 5

I understand that CW et al is a reference a pin on the FTP and to direction of rotation of the FTP (eg. W means the Wiper pin of the FTP) and that the other two refer to the other two pins on the FTP but which one?  I ohm'ed the connections on the FTP and they are color coded and I can tell which end pin is shorted to the wiper when the FTP is set full CW and full CCW but which is which?

I can (and will if need be) just guess at it and then change it if the FT goes the wrong direction. But thought it might be worthwhile to ask first!! Hope this makes sense.

73
Bob Groh, WA2CKY