Re: Rain gage is flooded

Woody Hester

Same story in Central Illinois Terry. Conditions you describe are almost identical. We have a line of trees along our backyard that has so many singing tree frogs in it they keep us awake. Sounds like a jungle out there! Fortunately, my 6-BTV (which is guyed) survived high winds yesterday (close to 60mph). Woody / WD9F

--- In 4sqrp@yahoogroups.com, "WA0ITP" <wa0itp@...> wrote:

I wish it were last Spring. We're gettin waay too much rain. My rain gage goes
to 6" and has overflowed with the rain since Friday. BIG boomers every morning
this weekend and again today. I have 2 small ditches in the back yard which are
flooding, as is a large ditch in the neighbors back yard. This one is ~10 feet
wide. The street is curb to curb and this is the only place in the state that
has rain. Must be a message there. My ants have been unhooked all weekend and
I'm having radio withdrawal. Cmon sunshine. Last Spring was drier and far
more pleasant.

I love this radio stuff !
72 WAƘITP