Re: Rain gage is flooded

Tim N9PUZ

I'm on the other side of town from Woody. Tornado touched down 1-1.5 miles North of us last night. No bad damage here but there are about 1,000 homes in the area with no power. Our phone and Internet was out for several hours and is still having periodic problems.

Tim N9PUZ

On 5/28/2013 7:48 AM, fghester wrote:
Same story in Central Illinois Terry. Conditions you describe are almost
identical. We have a line of trees along our backyard that has so many
singing tree frogs in it they keep us awake. Sounds like a jungle out
there! Fortunately, my 6-BTV (which is guyed) survived high winds
yesterday (close to 60mph). Woody / WD9F

--- In 4sqrp@yahoogroups.com <mailto:4sqrp%40yahoogroups.com>, "WA0ITP"