Re: 40 M Net at 00:30

Dan Reynolds

I got in from mowing the grass (have to do that in between the showers it seems) about 7:47. I heard you and N9R... I tried throwing my call out but I don't think you heard me. The QRN was horrible!
73
Dan -- KB9JLO

--- In 4sqrp@yahoogroups.com, Johnny Matlock <jomatlock@...> wrote:

Ge Group:
I am going to try the 40 M net at 7:30 central time, 00:30 Z.
We have a line of Thunderstorms about 100 miles west of us, and that gives
me a s8 QRN level, so I hope I can hear the QRP signals.
We will see!
Exchange is any thing you want, please throw in you name after your call, I
know most of you but I need a little help with the names.

Thanks and good luck, hope you can hear over the QRN as well.