Jeffrey R. Collins - W7GRV
FCC(SW) USN, Ret.
BS, EMT-P, FF I/II

On 2/21/2020 12:48 PM, AG1P Ron wrote:

PayPal has changed their processing procedures. It is now a manual approval process.

72 - Ron - AG1P

4SQRP Volunteer Webmaster

From: main@4SQRP.groups.io [mailto:main@4SQRP.groups.io] On Behalf Of davemrtn
Sent: Friday, February 21, 2020 10:04 AM
To: main@4SQRP.groups.io
Subject: Re: [4SQRP] Ozarkcon registration is open

Unless the programming has changed, anyone paying via PayPal is added to the attendee list immediately upon completion of the Paypal Transaction.

Anyone mailing in a payment for registration will not be indicated in the attendee list until Tom receives the payment in the mail and logs it into the database.

Wherever I go, there He is.
Psalms 111:10
Recycle, Reuse, Re-purpose, Repair
Neither Time nor Energy can be Recycled or Reused, don't waste either.

- - - Goodbye Mitt Romney - - -

On 2/21/2020 11:06 AM, Tom Brown wrote:

Hi Tim,

I'm the updater and try to get it done within 24 hours or sooner.

73,

Tom W0MFQ

On Fri, Feb 21, 2020 at 10:01 AM Tim N9PUZ <tim.n9puz@...> wrote:

Walter, or anyone in the know...  About how often is the attendee list
updated?

Tim N9PUZ