Re: [ADV] [4SQRP] Delta Mike Romeo Net Topic

jrdock@ckt.net

Some Mountain Toppers May be?  Or, a slip of paper that entitles you to one when they become available?

Pro

Jack R. Dock ... How about we give GOD a reason to continue blessing America?  In defense of America I pledge my life, my fortune and my sacred honor.
War does not determine who is right, only who is left.
"A veteran is someone who at one point in their life, wrote a blank check made payable to The United States of America for any amount, up to and including their life."

On Feb 25, 2020, at 1:51 PM, Robert <e1dslr@...> wrote:

This Wednesdays Net Topic:
At OzarkCon, what Prize (other than the top 3 or 4 major prizes,) would you most like to win?

I don't know for sure but the Ozark Con Prize chairman might be listening, and if so, your wishes just might come true.

Bert
N0YJ
Looking forward to tomorrow evening NET's