John
KK4ITX

Visit:  www.zaarc.org.   👁

On Feb 26, 2020, at 22:56, w2sh@... wrote:

40m condx were excellent for me, but the skip zone was wide enough so that Joe, WA4GIR (correct call sign) 400 miles distant was inaudible here. Also, he is the NCS for the Knightlites QRP net that meets Sunday evenings on 80m.

72,

Charles (aka Chas), W2SH

From: main@4SQRP.groups.io <main@4SQRP.groups.io> on behalf of Johnny Matlock <jomatlock@...>
Sent: Wednesday, February 26, 2020 22:07
To: 4sqrpio <4SQRP@groups.io>
Subject: Re: [4SQRP] 40 and 80 Meter Net Report

Well lets try that again, I fat fingered something!

40 meter check in's were:
W2SH CHAS
WA4GIL JOE
AND ALMOST
KK4TX?

80 METER CHECK IN'S WERE:
N0YJ BERT
W2SH CHAS
N4MJ GLENN
WB0CFF CARL
WN0WWY DALE
K4EQ DALE.

NICE TURN OUT,
THANKS EVERYONE
HOPE TO CU AT OZARKCON.
JOHHNY AC0BQ

On Wed, Feb 26, 2020 at 9:03 PM Johnny Matlock <jomatlock@...> wrote:
Good Evening group
Nice net turn out tonight.
Signals were in pretty good shape, 80 meters was quiet but the signals were pretty weak.

40 Meters:

--
QRP....."More smiles per Watt"
72