Is the 4SQRP Ozark Patrol QSO worthy?

W6BOW

Dear All,

I just put in my order for the 4SQRP Orzak Patrol regenerative RX.

My research on the internet indicates that this is a sensitive yet remarkably hand capacitance immune iteration of Armstrong's original.
Has anyone a story or stories to share about using this receiver in conjunction with a TX for practical QSO-ing?

Kudos due KA0KRN for his finely finished enclosure.
http://www.4sqrp.com/kits/ozarkpatrol/ozarkpatrol_photopage.html

73,

Don  W6BOW
SF  CA

P.S. I have been working my way through a trove of printed and digital publications of "HOMEBREWER MAGAZINE"  which I acquired courtesy Dr. David J. Wilcox, K8WPE. All materials will find their way anon (asap) to W0RW's Lending Library.

4sqrp.JPG