Re: W0RW @ Ice Station Zebra, 1900z, 11 March 2020.

John - KK4ITX

Paul,

Hi give it a listen especially on CW, usually there is local traffic on 14.286 that interferes on SSB when I go there.

That is quite a radio ! According to one place I looked it’s a collectors item, hard to believe it cost $ 21,000 new ?

Good luck today,

John
KK4ITX
Zephyrhills, Florida

Visit:  www.zaarc.org.   👁

On Mar 11, 2020, at 08:24, w0rw <w0rw1@...> wrote:

  W0RW @  ISZ ,   11 March 2020.

 http://tinyurl.com/zgss4yu

   i will be on 14061 +/-1 with my  PRC319   at 1900z and

14285 +/- 5  at 2000z.

    i will be out in the field trying to break up an ice dam.

 The QSL card for this operation will be my new  Dino QSL.

You can see a sample of it at Fossil News:

https://www.eham.net/article/44512

   Ice Station Zebra is located near the Florissant Fossil Beds National Monument.
There are fossils ever where.

Paul   W0RW

Colorado