From: Gwen Patton <ardrhi@...>
To: main <main@4sqrp.groups.io>
Sent: Tue, Mar 10, 2020 3:03 pm
Subject: Re: [4SQRP] Is the 4SQRP Ozark Patrol QSO worthy?

Don,
I haven't tried using my Ozark Patrol with a separate TX because a) I didn't think of that, and b) I don't have a separate TX that isn't also an RX! Maybe I'll try it if I build the Michigan Mighty Mite I've been collecting pieces for.

73,
NG3P

On Tue, Mar 10, 2020 at 5:28 PM W6BOW via Groups.Io <DBuckter=aol.com@groups.io> wrote:
Dear All,

I just put in my order for the 4SQRP Orzak Patrol regenerative RX.

My research on the internet indicates that this is a sensitive yet remarkably hand capacitance immune iteration of Armstrong's original.
Has anyone a story or stories to share about using this receiver in conjunction with a TX for practical QSO-ing?

Kudos due KA0KRN for his finely finished enclosure.

73,

Don  W6BOW
SF  CA

P.S. I have been working my way through a trove of printed and digital publications of "HOMEBREWER MAGAZINE"  which I acquired courtesy Dr. David J. Wilcox, K8WPE. All materials will find their way anon (asap) to W0RW's Lending Library.

4sqrp.JPG

--

-+-+-+-+-
Jenny Everywhere's Infinite: Quark Time