Re: Sasquattch Stomp Reminder

W0MQY

I will have a radio with me so maybe I can try to squeeze in a contact or to.  You guys and gals have a stomping good time too!!
Joe

On Wed, Mar 11, 2020 at 12:53 PM Wayne McFee <nb6m@...> wrote:
Hi Joe,

Nice to hear from you.  Have fun at Ozarkcon.

73,

Wayne

From: W0MQY
Sent: Wednesday, March 11, 2020 10:49 AM
To: main@4sqrp.groups.io
Subject: Re: [4SQRP] Sasquattch Stomp Reminder

Hi Wayne,

I will be attending OzarkCon April 3rd and 4th in Branson so won’t be to participate this year.  Seems like I have a conflict every year. 72 es have fun for me.  Joe  W0MQY.

On Wed, Mar 11, 2020 at 11:53 AM Wayne McFee <nb6m@...> wrote:

Hello the group,

Just a reminder that the annual Sasquatch Stomp is coming up soon, on Friday, April 3rd.

This is a fun, on the air event that shouldn’t be missed.

Check out the details here.

https://sites.google.com/site/pnwqrpgroup/sasquatch-stomp

73, and hope to work you in the Stomp.

Wayne NB6M