locked Reluctantly not going to make it to 2020 Ozarkcon

wa2cky

My wife and I have decided that, despite signing up etc, we will not be going to the 2020 Ozarkcon.  Very disappointing but, in view of the uncertainty around Corvid-19 and the increased medical risk for us, we just feel it wiser to forego our trip.

That means that I will not be able to help out at the kit building on Friday night. Darn.  I was really looking forward to that!!

We have, of course, paid our fee's and we do not expect nor want any reimbursement. The very best to all - stay well!!

Bob and Bettina Groh