locked Re: Reluctantly not going to make it to 2020 Ozarkcon

Michael N6MST

There are 1323 confirmed COVID19 cases in the United States. That's an average of about 27 per US state. Admittedly that doesn't take into consideration disparities in state populations nor does it account for where the cases are actually located in the United States. California itself has about 200 of those cases. Everyone must do what they feel they need to do but I'm not letting a statistically non-existent virus tell me what to do. And I live in California!