locked Re: Reluctantly not going to make it to 2020 Ozarkcon

Jim Sheldon

I just saw a notice by David Cripe on the 4SQRP Facebook Group that the board has cancelled Ozarkcon 2020.  Looks like Dayton ain’t gonna happen either as the Ohio governor just banned all large gatherings and conventions in the state.

Jim, W0EB

On Mar 12, 2020, at 6:39 PM, wa2cky <bob.groh@...> wrote:

My wife and I have decided that, despite signing up etc, we will not be going to the 2020 Ozarkcon.  Very disappointing but, in view of the uncertainty around Corvid-19 and the increased medical risk for us, we just feel it wiser to forego our trip.

That means that I will not be able to help out at the kit building on Friday night. Darn.  I was really looking forward to that!!

We have, of course, paid our fee's and we do not expect nor want any reimbursement. The very best to all - stay well!!

Bob and Bettina Groh