Ozarkcon > Brutus Bash

Casey

Perhaps many of those that wanted to come to Ozarkcon can make it to the Brutus Bash.  Granted, it's not the same thing, but phun is fun in any form.

Ozarkcon falls too early in the year for me ($) typically. Likely all the Health Concerns will be dissipated especially as it gets (much) warmer.

During the Bash, those not attending could dust off their Crickets (and PigRigs) and operate.

I'm looking forward to the Bash. I plan to Attend if I can get 'my' Suspension Upgrade installed by then.

Now, to go rewrite the Lyrics to 'the Monster Mash'

72 de CaseyK KC9IH / WD9GKA