Re: The Friendly Group

keith ford

If we were closer I could teach you code in about 30 days time.

On Saturday, March 14, 2020, 11:18, Jeff Collins <w7grv@...> wrote:

Dear David,

    That is why there is a Moderator to keep things on topic.

    Getting ready to turn on the IC-7300 and try some digital for the first time ever.

    Thhheeennnn....going to attempt to learn Code again (like for the 4th time). Not sure if I will ever learn code. But I will give it another 6 months before throwing in the towel again for awhile.

    Once I get past 4 or 5 letters they just blend together no matter what speed I try to learn at.

Thank you,

Jeffrey R. Collins - W7GRV
FCC(SW) USN, Ret.
BS, EMT-P, FF I/II

On 3/14/2020 10:47 AM, davemrtn wrote:

The "Friendly Group", as long as you only talk about what the moderator allows !!!

Wherever I go, there He is.
Psalms 111:10
Recycle, Reuse, Re-purpose, Repair
Neither Time nor Energy can be Recycled or Reused, don't waste either.

- - - Goodbye Mitt Romney - - -